- CS ROSETTA is a protocol which generates 3D models of proteins, using only the 13CA, 13CB, 13C', 15N, 1HA
and 1HN NMR chemical shifts as input. Based on these parameters, CS ROSETTA uses a SPARTA-based selection
procedure to select a set of fragments from a fragment-library (where the chemical shifts and the 3D structure of the
fragments are known). The fragments are assembled using the ROSETTA protocol. The generated models are rescored
based on the difference between the back-calculated chemical shifts of the generated models and the input chemical shifts. For more
information see our WeNMR CS-Rosetta online manual and tutorial and/or consult the CS-Rosetta home page at: http://spin.niddk.nih.gov/bax/software/CSROSETTA/index.html.
- Webserver user manual and tutorial
- CS ROSETTA webserver
- REGISTRATION: The use of the CS ROSETTA WeNMR GRID-enabled docking server is
free for academic users. Access to the server is managed through Single
Sign On (SSO) authentication using your WeNMR account. Old style CS ROSETTA web
server accounts are still supported. How to proceed:
- Become a member of the WeNMR Virtual Research Community at www.wenmr.eu
- Once logged in, go to the "My Services" tab in your account profile and subscribe to the CS ROSETTA web portal. Follow the instructions on screen. CS ROSETTA requires a valid X509 Grid certificate as explained below
- You have to be in possession of a valid X509 personal certificate that proves you are allowed to run calculations on the GRID and a membership of the eNMR Virtual Organization. If you do not yet have one you can find information on how to obtain a certificate here
- Once you are a member of the WeNMR VRC it is easy to subscribe to the many services WeNMR has to offer.
IMPORTANT: Before submitting any run to the CS-Rosetta web server it is strongly advised to remove any flexible tail and check the chemical shifts for outliers using TALOS+
- Example of CS ROSETTA webserver output
- CS-ROSETTA help center
- You can post question regarding the use of the CS-ROSETTA web server using the WeNMR CS-ROSETTA support center. To make use of this service you should first register with the WeNMR virtual research community (register link on the top right of the WeNMR page).
- Further the WeNMR site also provides a number of CS-ROSETTA tutorials and a WIKI page to which you can contribute.
- Finally, additional information can be obtained directly from www.csrosetta.org.
- CS-ROSETTA webserver statistics
- Server statistics generated on: 2017-03-24 12:59:07
- Number of running requests: 0
- Number of queued requests: 0
- Total number of served requests as of April 1st 2009: 1062
- Number of registered users: 252
- Reference for use of the WeNMR GRID-enabled CS-Rosetta server
- A.M.J.J. Bonvin, A. Rosato and T.A. Wassenaar
"The eNMR platform for structural biology."
J. Struct. Funct. Genomics, 11, 1-8 (2010).
- And add in addition the following text to the acknowledgment section:
"The WeNMR project (European FP7 e-Infrastructure grant, contract no. 261572, www.wenmr.eu), supported by the European Grid Initiative (EGI) through the national GRID Initiatives of Belgium, France, Italy, Germany, the Netherlands (via the Dutch BiG Grid project), Portugal, Spain, UK, South Africa, Malaysia, Taiwan, the Latin America GRID infrastructure via the Gisela project and the US Open Science Grid (OSG) are acknowledged for the use of web portals, computing and storage facilities.
Questions? Problems? Suggestion?
Contact us via the CS-Rosetta WeNMR Help Center